Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Because of Him







I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, commonly referred to as the Mormon church. Mormon.org has launched a social media campaign for Easter. No matter what your beliefs, I believe any Christian person can benefit from reflecting upon the life of Christ and how it has impacted us for the better. The campaign is titled "Because of Him." When I think about all that Christ has done for me, I am overwhelmed. Here are a few things that are possible through my faith and relationship with Jesus Christ:

Because of Him I know I can live again.
Because of Him I have a family that I can be with forever.
Because of Him I have someone who understands my suffering, pain, trials, joy and happiness perfectly. 
Because of Him I have purpose and direction in my life.
Because of Him no obstacle or hard thing in my life is impossible.
Because of Him I can overcome.
Because of Him I have peace.

These are just a few things that cause me gratitude when I think about the Savior. Every day I am grateful for my faith that gives me the strength, courage and direction I need when everything else around me seems to crumbling. Happy Sunday!

 #BecauseofHim 

No comments:

Post a Comment